Flotihyb DTC-X Collectors – Advancing Greater Selectivity
Flotihybs are a family of xanthate dithiocarbamate hybrids. Each product in the family has a unique underlying pKa for the dithiocarbamate group, making them selective to specific mineral isoelectric points at an optimal pH.
- Available in various collector strengths.
- Can be supplied as sodium, potassium, tertiary amine and other salts.
- Can be either depressants or collectors, depending on the pendant groups.
Flotixan Xanthates – Ease of use, liquid pumpable and reduced frother demand
Flotixans are a family of xanthates based on polyalkoxylated monohydric alcohols that are then reacted with carbon disulfide to make the xanthates.
- Flotixans are available in various chain lengths of the hydrophobe by varying the value of n.
- Flotixans can be supplied as sodium, potassium, tertiary amine and other salts.
- Flotixans based on propylene oxide have surfactancy properties beyond the typical xanthates based on alkyl alcohols, thus reducing your frother needs greatly.
- Flotixans are supplied as liquids with 100% activity that can be pumped. No need for day tanks or handling soilds with the potential to dust and expose workers.
- Can be used at the natural pH of most flotation systems with no need for additional caustic.
Get in touch
Have any questions? Curious about new chemistry? We’d love to hear from you. Just fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Copyright 2017 Crison Chemistry, All Rights Reserved.